top of page
We are closed for the season.
Forecasted storms on top of previous bad weather has left us no choice but to close.
Thank you to everyone who came out.
See you all next year!
Availability is limited. First come, first serve!
We have a larger availability of tall trees than usual.
Weather and staffing concerns prevent us from opening
the first weekend in December.
Noble/ Grand Fir $15/ foot.**
All other trees $10/ foot.
Fresh Wreathes: Natural $20
Bramble Hill ornaments $15
Ceramics and gifts $ as marked
** Recent drought conditions have significantly slowed the growth of these sought after trees.
* We have complimentary recycled twine available, but charge a high price for netting to discourage single use plastics!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU COME!
- Black Friday is very busy. If you are a Christmas early bird and need a tree on Friday, please be prepared to be patient!
- 6 foot minimum on trees. Please ask in advance for a smaller tree, we can guide you to appropriate selections.
- If we have had rain or snow recently, the ground can get slippery. 4x4 cars and boots would be recommended. Gloves are useful in any weather.
- We are a working farm, and also in the middle of some renovation work. Please 'excuse our dust' and watch out for natural hazards!
- If you have anyone who needs accommodation, please let one of our parking helpers know and we can make sure you get accessible parking and assistance as needed.
- We take cash and credit and debit cards.
bottom of page